Following Friday’s Royal Rumble reveal, a new week kicks off with a new cover unveiling!
WrestlingDVDNetwork.com can now give you a peek at the official artwork WWE has planned for “WrestleMania Monday”, hitting DVD collections this March. AJ Styles features front and center, who will be joined by Enzo & Cass, The Miz & Maryse, Apollo Crews, and Cesaro.
As for the content, the main feature of the 3 disc set will be an extended “director’s cut” of a RAW after ‘Mania-themed WWE 24 episode that’s speculated to drop on the WWE Network very soon, on top of more than 30 matches and moments from arguably the greatest RAW of the year!
Plans for a Blu-ray offering of this title in the United States are still up in the air right now (despite it initially being listed here on Amazon.com) — however the release of the Blu-ray to fans in the UK has been confirmed on the way for April 3rd and its box art follows now:
The RAW after WrestleMania has become one of the most anticipated nights in sports entertainment. New Superstars emerge, familiar faces return, and the WWE Universe feels the fallout from The Showcase of the Immortals.
For the first time ever, get a behind-the-scenes look and follow both WWE Superstars and spectators alike as they experience one of WWE’s most exciting events of the year!
Grab a copy of WWE’s new “WRESTLEMANIA MONDAY” DVD/Blu-ray…
– USA: March 21st. Pre-order the Mania Monday DVD very soon here on Amazon.com.
– UK/Europe: April 3rd. Pre-order Mania Monday on DVD (or Blu-ray) soon via Amazon.co.uk.
– Australia: TBA. Look for your chance to grab the DVD over at Madman.com.au.
WIN 3 WWE BLU-RAYS IN 2 DAYS!!
“Outta nowhere”, let’s kick off a new giveaway – this time for 3 of 2016’s biggest Blu-rays!
This Wednesday we’ll be selecting 1 lucky WDN reader who’s subscribed to our free e-mail list and shipping off to them sealed copies of the “Randy Orton: RKO Outta Nowhere”, “Brock Lesnar: Eat. Sleep. Conquer. Repeat.”, and “History of The Hardcore Championship” Blu-rays.
Existing email subscribers are automatically entered but if you’re not already on the list, make sure you are come Feb 8th! Just click here (or enter your email address below) and check your inbox to confirm your account. Then you’ll be eligible to win and receive breaking news too!
“Win 3 Blu-rays in 2 Days” Terms:
– Entries close on Wednesday, February 8th, 2017.
– Maximum of one entry per person allowed.
– Blu-ray prize pack to be randomly assigned to one email subscriber.
– Blu-ray prize pack region code: A.
– Winner to be contacted via email address used for entry on closing date.
– Worldwide entry is allowed and encouraged!