Some of the titles such as: Goldberg, War Games and the Triple H documentary have been discussed in the past (and some have even made it to schedules before), however it looks like 2013 may finally see their release.
It also appears that 2013 may be the year of Volume 2 with the second edition of ECW Unreleased and Best of Monday Nitro. Also, if you look towards the end of the year, WWE look to be bringing out the big guns in time for the holiday season with The History of WWE and Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set.
Here is the complete list:
- WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2012 (Jan 15)
- Best of Raw & SmackDown 2012 (Jan 29)
- The Best of Nitro Volume 2 (Feb 12)
- Royal Rumble 2013 (Feb 26)
- Bret Hart Unreleased Matches (Mar 5)
- Elimination Chamber 2013 (Mar 19)
- Mick Foley Biography (Apr 16)
- The Best of In Your House (Apr 30)
- WrestleMania 29 (May 14)
- Top 25 Rivalries (May 28)
- Extreme Rules 2013 (Jun 18)
- Goldberg (Jun 25)
- TBD PPV (Jul 16)
- ECW Unreleased Vol. 2 (Jul 30)
- Money In The Bank 2013 (Aug 13)
- Best of MSG (Aug 27)
- Best of War Games (Sep 10)
- SummerSlam 2013 (Sep 17)
- Top 20 Divas Countdown (Sep 24)
- Triple H Biography (Oct 8)
- Night of Champions 2013 (Oct 15)
- Money In The Bank Anthology (Oct 29)
- Over the Limit 2013 (Nov 5)
- History of WWE (Nov 19)
- Hell in a Cell 2013 (Nov 26)
- Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set (Dec 3)
- Survivor Series 2013 (Dec 24)
- Best WWE PPV’s (Dec 31)
It should be noted that “all titles and release dates are subject to change”.
So how does 2013’s WWE DVD and Blu-ray schedule measure up to this year? And what are the stand-out titles for you? As always we love to hear your feedback; please share your thoughts in the comments section below.