Updated: 07 June 2018
We have identified the following four site functions that have collected personal information since wrestlingdvdnetwork.com was first established in 2010:
- Commenting: When a user leaves a comment on an article or page of wrestlingdvdnetwork.com, we collect not only that comment text but also personal information that the visitor provides such as name and email address. This is the default behavior of the WordPress commenting system and this data collection still applies as of present day. We also provide ‘Social Login’ allowing a user to comment using their social network account. This process only collects first name and last name.
- Contacting: When a user makes contact with wrestlingdvdnetwork.com via our contact form, we collect not only the message text but also personal information that the visitor provides such as email address. This also still applies as of present day.
- Creating a user account (no longer active): Previously wrestlingdvdnetwork.com allowed user registration. The site fuctions of wrestlingdvdnetwork.com evolved over time and as of 9 April 2016 new registrations for user accounts were disabled. Since this time, because user accounts became redundant, we have permanently removed all accounts and thus all personal information held which included name and email address.
- Log Files: Like many other Web sites, wrestlingdvdnetwork.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
A note on email newsletter subscriptions – Google Feedburner
Off of the wrestlingdvdnetwork.com site, users may opt in for email newsletters/notifications which aim to give a regular digest of our latest updates — this service is powered by Google Feedburner and as such your personal information, specifically email address, is collected by Google Feedburner.
These emails are sent out automatically to users who have specifically requested to join this service. The user has the ability to opt out of these communications at any time using the ‘unsubscribe now’ link in the footer of every email sent by Google Feedburner.
Cookies and Web Beacons – third party advertisers & applications
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Google Adsense (DoubleClick DART Cookie)
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
wrestlingdvdnetwork.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. From time to time this could involve cookies.
Cookies found on wrestlingdvdnetwork.com are also used for non-advertising means, such as tracking of user activity so we can better understand our users and the content they like the most.
- Google Analytics
wrestlingdvdnetwork.com measures visitor statistics using Google Analytics. This service records anonymous information about what pages you view within the site, how you arrived and some basic information about the computer or device you are using.
Does wrestlingdvdnetwork.com share my personal information?
No. We never have and we never will.
Will wrestlingdvdnetwork.com use my personal information to contact me?
No. Never. Unless you have specifically requested communication by email via our Google Feedburner powered newsletters, as outlined earlier.
Can I request amendment or deletion of my personal information?
Yes. Simply contact us and we’ll be happy to identify the information that has been held on you following your interactions with wrestlingdvdnetwork.com site features (for example commenting and/or contacting) and correct or remove this information upon your request.