Happy holidays everyone! A quick reminder that we have lots of WWE DVD prizes up for grabs this festive season.
Follow the link below for full details. Entries close on 12/21.
We can now exclusively reveal the cover artwork and three of the planned matches for WWE’s February DVD release – “The Best of RAW & Smackdown 2014”.
The DVD will hit stores across the United States on February 3rd, Australia on February 4th, and finally the UK & Europe (via WWEDVD.co.uk) on February 9th.
— #1 Contender’s Fatal Four-Way Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry
Smackdown • February 14, 2014
(Alternate Commentary with Zeb Colter)
— WWE Divas Championship Match
AJ Lee vs. Paige
Raw • April 7, 2014
— Mud Pool Match with Vickie Guerrero’s Career on the Line
Vickie Guerrero vs. Stephanie McMahon
Raw • June 23, 2014
Here’s the extras list for the Survivor Series 2014 DVD and UK exclusive Blu-ray edition!
The DVD will hit stores across the United States on December 23rd, Australia on January 7th, and finally the UK & Europe (via WWEDVD.co.uk) on February 16th.
– Survivor Series Kickoff Match: Justin Gabriel vs. Fandango
– Survivor Series Kickoff: Bad News Barrett Returns to WWE
– Survivor Series Fallout: Dean Ambrose is a Great Dance Partner
– Survivor Series Fallout: It’s Time to Celebrate with Nikki Bella
– Survivor Series Kickoff Match: Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro
– Survivor Series Fallout: The Miz & Damien Mizdow Put Everyone on Notice
Monday Night Raw • November 3, 2014
– Mr. McMahon Raises the Stakes for Survivor Series
– Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins
SmackDown • November 7, 2014
– Christian Welcomes Dean Ambrose to the “Peep Show”
Monday Night Raw • November 17, 2014
– Dean Ambrose Has a Surprise for Bray Wyatt
– Team Authority vs. Team Cena Contract Signing
SmackDown • November 21, 2014
– Dean Ambrose’s Survival Kit
Added to the WWE Network this week were the main features from the “Rock vs. Cena: Once in a Lifetime” DVD/Blu-ray (2012) and the “Top 50 Superstars of All Time” DVD (2010).
As noted, the 2014 “My Name is Paul Heyman” documentary is also available to watch.
The Blue Meanie last night revealed two more matches which will be included on the third installment of ECW Unreleased:
ECW Championship Match
Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer
Hardcore TV • August 13, 1996
Lance Storm vs. Chris Candido
CyberSlam • February 21, 1998
These matches join the seven which have been announced previously. ECW Unreleased Vol. 3 is scheduled to hit stores on DVD and Blu-Ray in April.
Check out eBay seller “kevinzenz” today as they’re auctioning off copies of the original, out-of-print WWF WrestleMania 16, 17 and 18 DVDs, all of which have free shipping too.
eBay seller “dgtfb1964” also has rare WWE DVDs expiring today – Austin 3:16 Uncensored, Triple H: That Damn Good, Insurrextion 2002, Judgment Day 2002, and more!