Tonight the WWE Network begins its week long look at the legendary… no, phenomenal, 25 year career of The Undertaker. Along with the programming we all know about, the Network has added a slew of other bonus content to the service to fill out the special “Undertaker Week”.
No need to wait to watch any of the shows – as of right now they are all streaming already!
First, the scheduled programming. Remember, they’re available now On Demand:
Tonight, immediately following RAW, join JBL for Legends with JBL: Undertaker’s Greatest Rivals, Part 1. Part 1 of the panel show runs approximately 30 minutes. (WATCH)
On this special edition of Legends with JBL, John Bradshaw Layfield goes in-depth with Triple H, Shawn Michaels and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin as they celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the legendary Undertaker. The panel discusses the evolution of Undertaker in WWE, including his decades of loyalty and his respected locker room presence. JBL’s panel of guests also set the record straight about Internet rumors, and provide behind-the-scenes accounts of The Undertaker’s greatest matches.
Tomorrow night, Nov. 17th, 9/8 C: Undertaker: 25 Phenomenal Years. This documentary-like special also runs approximately 30 minutes. (WATCH)
Journey back through 25 years of the most memorable and unforgettable moments in the career of WWE’s one and only Phenom, The Undertaker.
Wednesday, Nov. 18th, 9/8 C: The Undertaker’s Gravest Matches. This lengthy match compilation runs for a total of 1 hour and 52 minutes. (WATCH)
Relive 25 years of The Undertaker’s most dangerous matches. Descend into the darkness as The Dead Man battles among caskets, flames and cells.
Thursday, Nov. 19th, 10/9 C: Legends with JBL: Undertaker’s Greatest Rivals, Part 2. Part 2 finishes off the panel show and again runs approximately 30 minutes. (WATCH)
JBL continues his trip down memory lane on this special edition of Legends with JBL. John Bradshaw Layfield, along with his illustrious panel consisting of Triple H, Shawn Michaels and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, unearth never-before-heard topics from The Undertaker’s remarkable career. From the “BSK” to The Streak, no topic is off limits.
Also uploaded to the Network today were these 25 mini-clips celebrating Taker’s 25 year career (two thumbnails for which are shown above). They each run for approximately 2-10 minutes:
- Diesel’s Fate is Sealed (Mar. 23, 1996)
- Undertaker’s Resurrection (Mar. 2, 1998)
- Last Rites for Big Show (Nov. 21, 2008)
- The Ultimate Funeral (April, 13, 1991)
- Undertaker’s Ascension (Jan. 22, 1994)
- The Black Wedding (April, 26, 1999)
- Rest in Peace Vicki (Nov. 23, 2007)
- Burn in Hell (April, 6, 1998)
- 25 Phenomenal Years (2015)
- Buckle Up Teddy (Sep. 18, 2009)
- Rest in Peace Giant (Aug. 28, 1993)
- Lord of Darkness Revealed (Jan. 11, 1999)
- Rest in Peace (April 6, 1991)
- Rest in Peace Brother (Nov. 2, 1991)
- The Journey Awaits (Nov. 14, 1992)
- Mankind Buried Alive (Sept. 23, 1996)
- The Final Nail (Nov. 22 1992)
- The Search for The Undertaker (Summer 1994)
- Tombstone Rest in Peace (Countdown Feature)
- Spine Tingling Entrance (Countdown Feature)
- Undertaker’s Workshop (Nov. 1, 1992)
- The Case is Closed (Aug. 29, 1994)
- Double Wide Double Deep (Jan. 15, 1994)
- Paul Bearer Hall of Fame (2013 WWE Hall of Fame Feature)
- The Year of the Casket (Jan. 1, 1994)
The “bonus” content doesn’t stop there as also recently added were these Undertaker-themed SmackDown! episodes as well. Thanks to the Network Chronicle for the heads up on those.
All of this leads, of course, to the 29th annual Survivor Series this Sunday!
Watch all of this content, the Survivor Series 2015 PPV and more on the WWE Network for only $9.99 per month. Your first month is FREE! Click here to subscribe to the WWE Network.