It’s the “granddaddy” of WWE DVD releases; today’s the day WrestleMania 36 officially hits stores across the United States on DVD and Blu-ray!
Check out the trailer for the release, first look photos of the WrestleMania 36 Blu-ray packaging, a hands-on with the DVD version, and exclusively here at WrestlingDVDNetwork.com see the reveal of alternate cover artwork WWE has in the works for a new special edition.
What’s on the WrestleMania 36 DVD & Blu-ray?
- A two-night spectacle on one packed Home Video release
- Relive the “Boneyard” and “Firefly Fun House” matches, filmed in a cinematic style
- 3-disc DVD and 2-disc BLU-RAY! (WrestleMania is the only WWE Blu-ray release in the U.S. year to year)
- Includes slip-cover packaging for both DVD and Blu-ray versions
- Includes a paper insert with both the DVD and Blu-ray
- Includes a free Topps trading card of Kofi Kingston
- Features approx. 2 hours of bonus content – 12 extras on DVD, 16 on Blu-ray!
- Bonus content includes the Kickoff Show plus key matches and moments that took place on WWE TV before and after ‘Mania
The Showcase of the Immortals transforms into a two-night sports-entertainment spectacle for the ages!
It’s The Claymore vs. The Beast when Drew McInytre gets his opportunity at immortality against Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship. WWE’s most indestructible forces come to a collision course as Goldberg defends the Universe Championship against Braun Strowman. Shayna Baszler gets a challenge she can sink her teeth into when she collides with RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.
Yowie Wowie! John Cena steps into the twisted mind of Bray Wyatt in the first-ever Firefly Fun House Match. “The Phemonenal” AJ Styles crosses paths with Undertaker in a Boneyard Match. In a bout never seen before, Charlotte Flair goes head-to-head with Rhea Ripley for the NXT Women’s Championship. For the first time in almost a decade, Edge returns from retirement to The Grandest Stage of Them All to take on former partner turned rival Randy Orton in a Last Man Standing Match.
Plus, more! Welcome to WrestleMania!
Both versions of ‘Mania in the U.S., DVD and Blu-ray, include a cardboard slip-cover on their packaging, a paper insert detailing the full content of the discs, and the Kofi Kingston trading card freebie.
For a hands-on first look at the 3-disc DVD version of WrestleMania 36, also released today, check out TheDVDFreak‘s video right here:
Grab your copy of the WWE WRESTLEMANIA 36 DVD or Blu-ray…
– United States: RIGHT NOW! Get a copy of ‘Mania on DVD/Blu-ray here on Amazon.com.
– UK/Europe: June 8th. Pre-order your WrestleMania DVD/Blu-ray on Amazon.co.uk.
– Australia: June 17th. WrestleMania is available to pre-order on DVD at Madman.com.au.
WrestleMania 36 was too big for just one night, and it’s too big for just a regular Home Video release. A special edition of both the DVD and Blu-ray will accompany the UK release in early June!
This year for the UK’s retail/online exclusives, WWEDVD.co.uk will have the only special edition of WrestleMania 36 which will be alternate artwork. This comes in the form of an exclusive DVD o-card and Blu-ray sleeve (slip-covers), the design of which is shown above and below.
We have word that strictly only 1,000 o-cards and sleeves will be printed and produced and there will be no re-prints after that number — so once these are gone, they’re really gone!
The alternate artwork presents a less cluttered version of the Home Video cover artwork unveiled last month, which, as you can see, is closer to the original Pay-Per-View poster and other artwork used for promotional material in the run-up to the event. This cover puts the spotlight on: The Undertaker, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, The Fiend, John Cena and Drew McIntyre.