– The top selling WWE DVDs this year (as of October 31st) were WrestleMania 28, The Epic Journey of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Undertaker: The Streak, CM Punk: Best in the World, and Royal Rumble 2012.
– Silver Vision UK are permitted to sell off their existing stock of the WWE DVD and Blu-ray back catalog throughout 2013, despite the rights to said content being transferred to the new licensee beginning in January.
– FremantleMedia, the company taking over as the WWE Home Entertainment licensee for Europe, have today confirmed that their Blu-ray titles will be locked to Region B and C. Whilst this is unfortunate news for those overseas who intended to import, it’s because their deal strictly covers Europe, Middle East and Africa, and therefore FME must ensure they don’t encroach on other territories.
– If you didn’t already find it, there’s an Easter Egg on the Attitude Era Blu-ray. On Disc 1 under Special Features locate “An Evening at the Friendly Tap”, then when you’re on this click the right arrow to reveal the hidden extra – JBL talking about the Friendly Tap.
– The Attitude Era DVD/BD has begun shipping early to Australia at WWEDVD.com.au.
– Eddie Kwiecien sent word that Dollar General stores in the US are stocking the WWE Studios Legendary, Knucklehead, and The Reunion DVDs for just $3.00 each.
– Thomas Goodearl sent word that Fopp stores in the United Kingdom are selling various WWE PPV DVDs from 2008 to 2010 for just £3 each.
– Survivor Series 2012 was released in Malaysia last week, by Sendi Mutiara. It hits the United States (both DVD and Blu-ray) on December 18th. Pre-order yours over here.
– Often regarded as the rarest WWE DVD in existence, a copy of the “Collector’s Edition” Trish Stratus: 100% Stratusfaction DVD has been listed on eBay.com, complete with the Trish bobblehead in its packaging as originally sold at FYE stores. Worth a look.