With credit to WUOnline here’s what is on WWE “Kofi Kingston: Boom! Boom!“, originally planned to be a DVD release in 2010 but changed to a PPV which has begun airing from this month.
Content Listing (2 Hours)
– Kofi Kingston on growing up and his background.
– His mind set when coming to WWE
– MATCH #1: WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH – CHRIS JERICHO (champion) V/S KOFI KINGSTON
Night of Champions 2008
– On being a high-flyer, his favorite wrestlers growing up.
– A look at his training.
– MATCH #2: WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH – “MVP” MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER (champion) V/S KOFI KINGSTON
RAW – June 1, 2009
– A look around Kofi’s house including his WWE merchandise, sketches of his logo and outfits he’s wore on TV.
– Footage from his Tough Enough audition tape.
– Footage from the SmackDown vs RAW Superstar Challenge.
– MATCH #3: FATAL FOUR-WAY MATCH FOR THE WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP – KOFI KINGSTON (champion) V/S WILLIAM REGAL V/S MATT HARDY V/S “MVP” MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER
Extreme Rules 2009
– Discussion about WWE’s European tours.
– MATCH #4: WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH – KOFI KINGSTON (champion) V/S THE MIZ
Breaking Point 2009
– Kofi talks about MSG where he fought with Randy Orton into the crowd. The footage airs.
– MATCH #5: KOFI KINGSTON V/S RANDY ORTON
– Talks favorite athlete, sports team, recording artist, movie, actor and video game.
– MATCH #6: WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH – DREW MCINTYRE (champion) V/S KOFI KINGSTON
Over The Limit 2010
– Kofi on what the future holds