We have learned that WWE is currently sending out DVD surveys via e-mail. Below are the major and most interesting topics included within the survey.
Thanks to BlameTheMets for showing us.
How interested are you in purchasing WWE home entertainment releases on the following topics?
(Part 2: Please select the three (3) WWE topics you would be most interested in purchasing. )
– Randy Orton
– Stone Cold Steve Austin
– The Rock
– Triple H
– Jerry “The King” Lawler
– Brock Lesnar
– CM Punk
– The Miz
– The new World order
– “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase
– Bruno Sammartino
– Gorgeous George
– WWE Divas
– The Greatest Moments at Madison Square Garden
– The Brutal History of the “I Quit” Match
– The Money in the Bank Anthology
– Tough Enough, Season 1 Hosted by Stone Cold Steve Austin
– The Best of Shotgun Saturday Night
– The Best of Tuesday Night Titans
– Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Compilation
– King of the Ring
Which of the following content would interest you the most in a potential Superstar-specific WWE home entertainment DVD or Blu-ray disc?
– Documentary about the Superstar’s life story
– Behind the scenes footage of the Superstar away from the ring
– A collection of the Superstar’s career-spanning matches
How interested are you in purchasing DVDs or Blu-ray discs from the following WWE libraries?
– ECW (original)
– Florida Championship Wrestling
– Smoky Mountain Wrestling
How interested are you in purchasing DVDs or Blu-ray discs from the following WWE eras?
– The ’70s
– Rock ‘n’ Wrestling (Hulkamania)
– The Attitude Era
Would you prefer to purchase historical content in its original (uncensored) form, or edited to meet PG guidelines?
– Original (uncensored) content
– Edited to meet PG guidelines
Please let us know if there are any other topics/concepts you would like to see in a future WWE home entertainment release.
– Free to type any response
WWE is looking for opinions from people who reside in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, Detroit, Miami or San Francisco.
If that’s you, the survey can be taken by CLICKING HERE.