This Monday, RAW is 30!
The RAW 30th Anniversary-themed DVD reported last month has now been officially announced by WWE/Fremantle as:
“RAW is 30 – 30th Anniversary Special”
The release will include this coming Monday’s 30th anniversary episode of Monday Night RAW, plus a 60-minute bonus feature titled “30 Years of Shock & Awe: The Most Shocking RAW Moment from Every Year”. WrestlingDVDNetwork.com has word this extra spotlights the following moments:
- Braun Strowman returns: RAW, Sept. 5, 2022
- Big E cashes in Money in the Bank: RAW, Sept. 13, 2021
- Randy Orton attacks Beth Phoenix: RAW, Mar. 2, 2020
- Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, and Charlotte Flair get arrested: RAW, Feb. 25, 2019
- The SmackDown Women’s locker room invades RAW: RAW, Nov. 12, 2018
- Braun Strowman and Big Show collapse the ring: RAW, Apr. 17, 2017
- Triple H helps Kevin Owens win the Universal Title: RAW, Aug. 29, 2016
- Roman Reigns wins the WWE Title: RAW, Dec. 15, 2015
- Seth Rollins destroys The Shield: RAW, Jun. 2, 2014
- Dolph Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank: RAW, Apr. 8, 2013
- Brock Lesnar returns to WWE: RAW, Apr. 2, 2012
- The Rock returns to WWE: RAW, Feb. 14, 2011
- The Miz cashes in Money in the Bank: RAW, Nov. 22, 2010
- Triple H invades Randy Orton’s home: RAW, Mar. 9, 2009
- Big Show challenges Floyd Mayweather: RAW, Feb. 18, 2008
- Santino Marella upsets Umaga: RAW, Apr. 16, 2007
- D-Generation X reunites: RAW, Jun. 6, 2006
- John Cena is drafted: RAW, Jun. 12, 2005
- Evolution kicks out Randy Orton: RAW, Aug. 16, 2004
- Kane unmasks: RAW, Jun. 23, 2003
- Brock Lesnar debuts: RAW, Mar. 18, 2002
- Shane McMahon reveals he bought WCW: RAW, Mar. 26, 2001
- Rikishi reveals he ran over Stone Cold: RAW, Oct. 9, 2000
- Mankind wins the WWE Title: RAW, Jan. 4, 1999
- Stone Cold Steve Austin meets Mike Tyson: RAW, Jan. 19, 1998
- Stone Cold Steve Austin stuns Mr. McMahon for the first time: RAW, Sept. 22, 1997
- Mankind attacks Undertaker: RAW, Apr. 1, 1996
- British Bulldog betrays Diesel: RAW, Aug. 21, 1995
- Bob Backlund attacks a WWE Magazine Employee: RAW, Sept. 19, 1994
- 1-2-3 Kid upsets Razor Ramon: RAW, May 17, 1993
“RAW is 30 – 30th Anniversary Special” is available to pre-order now from WWEDVD.co.uk and Amazon.co.uk, releasing exclusively to the UK and Europe the week of March 6th.
The “RAW is XXX” logo being used for the upcoming show will be adapted for Home Video due to sensitivity reasons, therefore the title of the release and its logo is “RAW is 30”-themed instead.
Several legends have been announced by WWE to appear on the episode, so far including the likes of The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, The Bellas, and Jerry “The King” Lawler, among a few other big names rumored!
WWE will release “Best of Attitude Era Royal Rumble Matches” on DVD next week and this one is scheduled for both the US and the UK! Pre-order now with Amazon.com.
With a logo on the cover and menus inspired by the Royal Rumble way back in 1999, let’s take an exclusive first look at screenshots from this 2-disc set that will pack in the full Rumble matches from 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.
I picked up the Raw is 30 DVD yesterday, and discovered that the ‘Most Shocking Moments’ feature is a WWE Playlist video that you can view on their YouTube channel at youtube.com/watch?v=tGtoRtUbp4E
so i bought the attitude era rumble dvd and hua.
first of all the rumbles were in full screen COME ON WWE u could of streached them to wide.
2nd of all the placement of the matches on 2nd disk is so weird.
so like u get 2000 rumble and then it has 2001 rumble as a DVD EXTRA????
so a entire disk was used for 1 rumble and then last one as dvd extra when normal dvd limits are 3 hours????
and let me ask this ? would u consider the attitude era starting in 96 cause i kinda think they should of put 1996 rumble in here as well
Why would any of those Rumbles be in widescreen when they weren’t recorded in widescreen? WWE didn’t start taping shows in widescreen until they went HD in 2008.
Is the RAW is 30 dvd release UK only? I live in the States and hope I can pick up a copy.
Sorry, it’s UK/Europe only. You’ll have to import it if you want it.
According to Amazon UK it appears the only special feature on the 2-disc Rumble DVD version is the Press Conference. Shame as I do usually like them to scoop up a few Raw and Smackdown segments on the 2-disc sets. 🙁
It seems like that there’s room on disc one for such chapters. I agree, it’s a shame.
Also, is the 60 minute special feature going from now to then, or then to now?Thank you.
No Beer Truck segment or Bedpan McMahon? Is the WWE DVD compiler feeling okay? Lol.
like you haven’t seen those moments of numerous DVDs already?
So you clearly didn’t get the joke, then.
Just got finished watching ”RAW XXX”. They nailed this show. I”ll be pre-ordering my d.v.d copy.
They should do a Raw after the show the early years with dark matches & segments.
If the “sensitivity” reasons for modifying the Raw logo for the DVD release is because of what XXX could also mean, that’s ridiculous considering there were no changes made to the WrestleMania XXX logo for any region for that release.
What, you mean almost a decade ago? You don’t think society’s perceptions of things or the way it reacts to certain issues can evolve over a decade?
they said “raw is xxx” on the original raw logo. that can imply something else.
the wrestlemania’s had been using roman numerals since wrestlemania xxiv. so when wrestlemania xxx, everyone knew what is meant. it didn’t originally say “wrestlemania is xxx” now did it? don’t get your knickers in a knot over it, sunshine.
imo this makes the Raw 25 dvd, which had at least full length versions of the classic segments, seem so much better.
agree. even going as far back as the Raw 15th anniversary was just as good too.