This Monday, RAW is 30!
“RAW is 30 – 30th Anniversary Special”
The release will include this coming Monday’s 30th anniversary episode of Monday Night RAW, plus a 60-minute bonus feature titled “30 Years of Shock & Awe: The Most Shocking RAW Moment from Every Year”. WrestlingDVDNetwork.com has word this extra spotlights the following moments:
- Braun Strowman returns: RAW, Sept. 5, 2022
- Big E cashes in Money in the Bank: RAW, Sept. 13, 2021
- Randy Orton attacks Beth Phoenix: RAW, Mar. 2, 2020
- Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, and Charlotte Flair get arrested: RAW, Feb. 25, 2019
- The SmackDown Women’s locker room invades RAW: RAW, Nov. 12, 2018
- Braun Strowman and Big Show collapse the ring: RAW, Apr. 17, 2017
- Triple H helps Kevin Owens win the Universal Title: RAW, Aug. 29, 2016
- Roman Reigns wins the WWE Title: RAW, Dec. 15, 2015
- Seth Rollins destroys The Shield: RAW, Jun. 2, 2014
- Dolph Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank: RAW, Apr. 8, 2013
- Brock Lesnar returns to WWE: RAW, Apr. 2, 2012
- The Rock returns to WWE: RAW, Feb. 14, 2011
- The Miz cashes in Money in the Bank: RAW, Nov. 22, 2010
- Triple H invades Randy Orton’s home: RAW, Mar. 9, 2009
- Big Show challenges Floyd Mayweather: RAW, Feb. 18, 2008
- Santino Marella upsets Umaga: RAW, Apr. 16, 2007
- D-Generation X reunites: RAW, Jun. 6, 2006
- John Cena is drafted: RAW, Jun. 12, 2005
- Evolution kicks out Randy Orton: RAW, Aug. 16, 2004
- Kane unmasks: RAW, Jun. 23, 2003
- Brock Lesnar debuts: RAW, Mar. 18, 2002
- Shane McMahon reveals he bought WCW: RAW, Mar. 26, 2001
- Rikishi reveals he ran over Stone Cold: RAW, Oct. 9, 2000
- Mankind wins the WWE Title: RAW, Jan. 4, 1999
- Stone Cold Steve Austin meets Mike Tyson: RAW, Jan. 19, 1998
- Stone Cold Steve Austin stuns Mr. McMahon for the first time: RAW, Sept. 22, 1997
- Mankind attacks Undertaker: RAW, Apr. 1, 1996
- British Bulldog betrays Diesel: RAW, Aug. 21, 1995
- Bob Backlund attacks a WWE Magazine Employee: RAW, Sept. 19, 1994
- 1-2-3 Kid upsets Razor Ramon: RAW, May 17, 1993
The “RAW is XXX” logo being used for the upcoming show will be adapted for Home Video due to sensitivity reasons, therefore the title of the release and its logo is “RAW is 30”-themed instead.
Several legends have been announced by WWE to appear on the episode, so far including the likes of The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, The Bellas, and Jerry “The King” Lawler, among a few other big names rumored!
WWE will release “Best of Attitude Era Royal Rumble Matches” on DVD next week and this one is scheduled for both the US and the UK! Pre-order now with Amazon.com.
With a logo on the cover and menus inspired by the Royal Rumble way back in 1999, let’s take an exclusive first look at screenshots from this 2-disc set that will pack in the full Rumble matches from 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.