The upcoming Stone Cold Steve Austin DVD, in production now at WWE, will be released on November 29th 2011 to the USA.
That’s according to Amazon, where a listing for the Stone Cold DVD has now been added. No other information is given and at the moment it is not yet available to pre-order.
As soon as we receive official confirmation of the release date, formats and other details we’ll be sure to let you know here at WWEDVDNews.
Between Steve himself and Jim Ross on their social media platforms, so far we know:
– Austin is hands on with every aspect of the project as a producer and is selecting the content.
– A WWE crew spent at least a week with Austin at his ranch in Texas.
– Three WrestleMania matches will have new voice overs by Stone Cold and JR.
– Austin is using fan feedback through Twitter to help gauge what fans want to see included.
– JR and top name stars were interviewed in depth by WWE TV producers for the project.
– Austin revealed it’s planned to be either a 4 or 5 disc set, with a Blu-ray version too.
– The release is being billed as the definitive Stone Cold DVD and WWE’s last.
Just three days left in our latest WWE DVD giveaway for “Breaking the Code” – enter here.