WrestleMania 30 hits stores in the United States tomorrow on both DVD and Blu-ray!
[Pre-order yours now via Amazon.com].
Following the WrestleMania 30 DVD photos last week and our WrestleMania 30 mega-post at the weekend, today we have some exclusive photos of the Blu-ray version.
This copy came with the “WrestleMania XXX: 30 Moments for 30 Years” mini-book.
The 2-disc set is packaged in a way over-sized slip case which houses both the Blu-ray and book in separate compartments. As you can see from the pictures the Blu-ray unfortunately didn’t get a digipak release like last year, but rather a standard blue plastic case.
The first disc of the Blu-ray contains the complete WrestleMania 30 event and the pre-show bonus Fatal 4-Way Match for the Tag Team Championship, while disc two has the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, the bonus packages from the WWE Network’s WrestleMania Today shows, and the two lowly Blu-ray exclusives. The full listing follows below.
- Hulk Hogan Welcomes the WWE Universe to WrestleMania
- Winner Enters the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
- Six-Man Tag Team Match: The Shield vs. Kane & New Age Outlaws
- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
- Introducing the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2014 Inductees
- Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
- Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan
- Pre-Show Fatal 4-Way Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel
2014 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- Mr. T
- Paul Bearer
- Razor Ramon
- Carlos Colon
- The Ultimate Warrior
- Top 30 Greatest WrestleMania Moments
- Hulk Hogan Discusses WrestleMania
- Triple H & Stephanie McMahon Reveal the WrestleMania Set
- Batista Reflects on His Return to WWE
- Randy Orton Speaks On Becoming the Face of WWE
- The History of Andre the Giant
- The Streak vs. The Beast
- A Look at Hulk Hogan’s Storied Career
- John Cena Confronts His Fears
- AJ Lee vs. The World
- All That’s Left is The Game
- Bruno Sammartino Unveils His Statue
Interestingly (lazily?), the Blu-ray disc menus feature the exact same theme music as the past two WrestleMania Blu-ray releases. Here’s a screenshot of the main menu.
– USA: Click here to order the WrestleMania 30 DVD/Blu-ray for tomorrow!
– Australia: Order the WM30 DVD/Blu-ray from WWEDVD.com.au for tomorrow!
– UK/Europe: Order the WM30 DVD/Blu-ray from WWEDVD.co.uk for June 9th.
I found both the Blu Ray and Dvd yesterday at kmart. Interestingly, the Dvd came with the mini book but the Blu Ray did not. Is the mini book with the Blu Ray exclusive top somewhere?
Funny how they don’t reveal the 3rd participant of the main-event on the listed card, but they have huge Daniel Bryan pictures holding the titles.
Ouch – DVD at Amazon is $17.99 – Blu-Ray is $33.96 while Blu-Ray with book/trading card is $35.97. I know the price may be lowered on Tuesday but I’m going to go ahead and get the Blu-Ray at Best Buy in my travels on Tuesday. Hopefully they include the book.
Blu-Ray at Best Buy is $19.99 while the DVD is $17.99. Wonder if Amazon will price-match Best Buy on Tuesday and have the Blu-Ray be $19.99.
In which way is the WWE pretty lazy with the PPVS & the music?? From SummerSlam menu uses the music from the Anthology menu, also Survivor Series dvds all have the anthology music in the background as well.
Nice to point out the background music on the menu. WWE is pretty lazy with these ppvs and the music. Every summerslam menu uses the song from the Anthology menu. Survivor Series dvds all have the anthology music in the background as well.
What happened to the days where the wrestlemania dvd would be loaded with extras.
Actually this is pretty stacked for today’s standards. Better than the last few years.
I liked WM26 bonus disc with the go-home RAW and SD shows. Those were pretty cool extras.
Wrestlemania 22 was crammed with extras on the DVD. This was 2 years before Blu-ray debuted.